Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Reading

 Summer is coming to an end and books have kept me busy! I am going to tell you what I've read earlier this summer. I will give you a link to Amazon where you can read the description of the book and maybe read it this summer when you still have time before it's the crazy school year again.

Chains by Laurie Anderson
Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
The Secret Ingredient by Laura Schaefer
Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm
Mick Harte was Here  by Barbara Park
Gingersnap by Patricia Reilly Giff
Snap by Alison McGhee
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff

I plan on reading two more books this summer One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia and Rules by Cynthia Lord.

What have you read this summer or plan to read this summer? I am very interested so leave your thoughts in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment