Friday, August 2, 2013

Rules by Cynthia Lord almost finished!

School starts in just a week or so for me and I am very excited! I took a break from One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams and moved on to Rules by Cynthia Lord because it was my required summer reading book for school and I needed to get on it. So far Rules had been a pretty good book.
It's about a twelve year old girl named Catherine who has an eight year old brother who has autism. Catherine lives a not so easy life, she has to go to occupational therapy pretty much everyday with her brother and mother. Catherine lives a life thinking that she is not as important to her parents as David her brother is. The book talks about Catherine's struggles she has to get David to follow the rules such as no toys in the fish tank to make him be more normal so he doesn't embarrass her in front of others.

I can't wait to finish the book and find out how the great book ends. I will try to write a better review once I finish the book if I have time I might be too busy with school.

Thanks for Reading!

P.S. Please comment below if you have read this book or plan on reading it or anything else you would like to say! I promise I'll respond as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment