Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Reading Time

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time! Anyway since it is finally summer it means it is time to get my read on before school starts again and reading time gets swept away. I have already read five books and I hope to get reviews up soon on them. For school as a 6th grader going into 7th grade I am required to read 1-4 books from a list (your grade depends on how many books you read) and do a book review on the them. The list includes Journey To The Center of the Earth, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Outsiders, Gulliver's Travels, House on Mango Street, Prisoner B-3087, Lord of the Rings, The Sea-Wolf, Holes, The Book Thief, and The Foxman. That might help you if you don't know what book to read. If it doesn't help maybe my reviews on other books will help you or you can comment, with what your favorite genre(s) is/are and other books that you have read and enjoyed.

-The Book Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment